- Category: Additional Information
CEO: Tkachev Aleksei
Doctor of Technical science - professor
The work on synthesis and testing of nanostructured materials has been underway for more than 10 years at the Department “Technology and Methods of Nanoproducts Manufacturing” of Tambov State Technical University (TSTU) and the “NanoTechCenter” Ltd. established on its basis.
Our activities and achievements are as follows:
- Disbursed funds allocated for state-budget works and research grants: more than 525,000 USD (in 2016);
- Funds allocated for contract works and extrabudgetary income: more than 770,000 USD (in 2016);
- Article published: 215 (140 of them – in journals indexed in Scopus and Web of Science);
- Patents granted: 84;
- Exhibitions visited: 23;
- Awards received: 29;
- Theses (candidate, doctoral) defended: 14;
- Small innovative firms established: 5.
We cooperate with more than 200 partners (industrial enterprises, research institutes and universities) from Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, China, Japan, South Korea, France, Italy, Spain, Czechia and other countries.
Our products comprise multi-walled carbon nanotubes (MWCNTs), few- and multi-layered graphene nanoplatelets (GNPs), which can be used in various fields such as additives for gasoline and polymer-matrix composite materials, supercapacitor electrodes, heat storage materials and electroplated coatings, as well as sorbents for water treatment and soil remediation purposes, and engineered barriers in deep geological repositories for radioactive waste management). Besides, we manufacture equipment for producing the above-mentioned products.